THE BIG CHILL
DROP OFF / PICK UP
On Friday, February 4 come to Hope and check in your student between 6:15-6:45pm (we will NOT be ready any sooner and there is no need to be earlier or later than this). To help your check-in go smoothly please follow a these few simple directions:
- Hand your bags to our team of loaders by the bus outside on the way inside (only 1 carry on allowed).
- Make your way to the female and male lines inside to check in your student.
- If you have medications that your child must have during our retreat we need you to do 2 things:
- Make sure to indicate what medications your child is taking on the online registration form.
- Please pack the medication in a separate ziplock bag with your child’s name on it.
- Students should use the restroom and join our staff in the Bison Room.
Students will all get a late night snack Friday, but we are not feeding them supper. Make sure they are well fed before arriving.
After a weekend full of activities, the bus will come pick up the kids on Sunday, February 6. We’ll have everyone back to Hope between 2:45-3:00pm.
Big Chill Text Alerts:
- enter this number – ‘81010’
- text the message ‘@bigchill’
- hit send!
Westminster Woods is located at:
18487 Barber Road, Fall River KS
Emergency # is 620-692-3695
Emergency # is 3one6-51eight-9two83