The Big Chill
Drop Off / Pick Up
On Friday, March 8 come to Hope and check in your student between 6:15-6:45pm (we will NOT be ready any sooner and there is no need to be earlier or later than this). To help your check-in go smoothly please follow a these few simple directions:
- Hand your bags to our team of loaders by the trailer outside “The Cup” entrance.
- Make your way to the girls (right) and boys (left) lines inside “The Cup” doors to check in your student.
- If you have medications that your child must have during our retreat we need you to do 2 things:
- Make sure to indict what medications your child is taking on the online registration form.
- Please pack the medication in a separate ziplock back with your child’s name on it.
- Students should use the restroom and join our staff in the Student Center.
Students will all get a late night snack Friday, but we are not feeding them supper. Make sure they are well fed before arriving.
After a weekend full of activities, the bus will come pick up the kids on Sunday, March 10. We’ll have everyone back to Hope by 3:00pm. As parents, if you are able, please meet our Student Pastor at 2:30pm in “The Cup” for a debrief on the weekend and some tips on how to get the most out of your conversations with your kids (now that the retreat is over).
Big Chill Text Alerts:
- enter this number – ‘81010’
- text the message ‘@bigchill’
- hit send!
Westminster Woods is located at:
18487 Barber Road, Fall River KS
Emergency # is 620-692-3695