is bringing in Lori Daly of South Central Mental Health as an independent facilitator for Parenting the Love and Logic Way™. This six session parenting program was designed by the Love and Logic Institute and it’s absolutely FREE!
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately! But, you sign up to be a part of these super practical and life changing classes!
Dates: Feb 13, 20, 27, March 6, 13, 20, 2018 (attend all 6 Tuesdays) Time: 6PM – 8PM
Location: 1831 E 21st St, Andover
at Hope Community Church in The Cup
Cost: Free, Free Childcare, Light Snacks Provided
*Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.