Hope Community Church
Vacation Bible School
June 11-15, 9am-Noon
4years old (by June 15, 2018) through 5th Grade graduates
- We will be using a computerized check-in (available at 8:15am) to get daily name tags for the children. This must be done by a parent or the adult responsible for the children.
- Security codes (which change daily) will be given at check-in time along with the children’s name tag and must be presented when children are picked up in the Worship Center at Noon.
- If the person who checks-in the child is NOT the pick-up person, please see registration staff. You will be able to leave your security code along with the pick-up person’s name. The pick-up person will receive the security code when a photo id is shown at the time of pick-up.
- Children will be in preschool or elementary groups. There will be 5-8 kids in these “crews”.
- All children will have their picture taken for security and craft purposes.