To fellowship and celebrate God´s healing power in our lives through the "8 Recovery Principles." This experience allows us to "be changed."
We open the door by sharing our experiences, strengths and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God´s grace in solving our lives´ problems. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors.
This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power - Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
Join Us Every Thursday
6:30pm C|R Worship
- Our weekly “Large Group” meeting in the Student Center
- Hope and encouragement for our recovery includes Music, Recovery Lesson, and Participant Testimonies
7:30pm Open Share Groups
- Women’s groups
- Men’s groups
- Issue-specific groups
- Share Groups are an opportunity to share with others who are struggling with similar issues.
8:30pm Cross-Talk Café
- Fellowship with coffee and dessert in The Cup
- Opportunity to meet and connect with others in recovery